Thanks to all who donated so far, we're going to help more seniors than ever in 2016! If you've already donated, thank you. If you haven't and would like to, December 31 is the last day to donate for 2015.
HELP Delaware Seniors
WHY SUPPORT DELAWARE SENIOR OLYMPICS?
- We provide over 30 sports and free activity programs year round
- Information to Delaware's Seniors is distributed every week (via our website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr feeds)- Helping seniors to stay connected
- We have Thousands of website visitors each month
- Our senior participants span 22 states
- Awards and recognition are given to our senior participants, providing incentive to other seniors
- Our volunteers average over 10,000 hours each year!
- 100% of donations goes toward our mission, NONE goes to marketing.
Our organization’s mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and fitness for senior adults through competitive and non-competitive athletic activities. Each of us can make a difference and live longer, healthier lives...
For Fitness, Fellowship and Fun,
- Robyn Kirby
Vice President & CIO