The New Registration System Will Remember You!
Once you create a user name and password, you may sign in anytime to register for an event. Sign up for all of your events at one time, or separately.
All sports are listed by date.
This new system is in response to requests made by board members.
One wanted the events broken down so that an athlete would no longer have to scroll through all of our events. They are now à la carte, including shirts and the annual banquet. Another wanted the system to remember him from year to year.
- You can still pay for Membership online or mail it in
- You will have your own ID and Password
- You may change your password on your own, anytime
- You can sign up for one event or many
- You can sign up for additional events at a later date (and the system will remember you!)
- You can add your partner's name and or register an entire team online (the system will provide questions based upon your sport selection)
Here's what to expect:
There is a login section on every page:
Choose Signup Now to Pay $20 DSO Membership Fee
Signup is easy.
The system will email you a link to complete your signup.
It will look exactly like the image on the right:
The Event List is found under the EVENTS menu.
The list is in date order with shirts being first because they are available to be ordered now.
There is also an EVENT Calendar under EVENTS.
All events are by date, in calendar format. Hovering over an event brings up its details. You can even register right from the calendar view.
You can go directly to Pickleball without signing in. The system will let you in, sign up for Pickleball and then check to make sure that you become a paid member.