The New Registration System Will Remember You!
Once you become a DSO Member by paying the annual Membership / Registration fee, you may sign in anytime to register for an event. Sign up for all of your events at one time, or separately.
All sports are listed by date.
This new system is in response to requests made by board members.
One wanted the events broken down so that an athlete would no longer have to scroll through all of our events. They are now à la carte, including shirts and the annual banquet. Another member wanted the system to remember him from year to year, etc.
You must be a paid member and logged in to sign up for any events.
- You can still pay for Membership online or mail it in
- You will have your own ID and Password
- You may change your password on your own, anytime
- You can sign up for one event or many
- You can sign up for additional events at a later date (and the system will remember you!)
- You can add your partner's name and or register an entire team online (the system will provide questions based upon your sport selection)
- Venue information i.e. Venue name, address and map is included for each event
Here's what to expect:
There is a login section/signup on every page:
Choose Signup Now or Become a Member to Pay the $20 DSO Membership Fee
Click the PayPal button and follow the prompts:
After you pay your membership / registration fee:
(Choose Click Here)
*I know. This is an ugly screen. I promise I will make it look nicer for next year! -Robyn 🙂
Here is where you actually register and provide your name, address, etc.
Go and check your email, then come back here and log in.
Note: This step makes our website even more secure. While we do not store your payment information, we do store your name, email, address, etc.
You can go directly to Pickleball without signing in. You Can View all of the Pickleball Events but, you must become a paid member to sign up for any EVENT.
Here, I am logged in, which means that I am a paid member:
If I am not logged in or I haven't become a paid member yet, I will see the screen below:
Report Any Problems by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be specific:
- leave your name
- email address
- what page you had trouble with
- or what function you had trouble with
We opted to convert to the new system during a non qualifying year so that we could iron out any bugs under less stressful conditions.
Thanks for your patience!
We Hope to See You at the 2017 DSO Games!